Tuesday, 15 July 2014

Benefit's They're Real Eyeliner...

I love the "They're Real" range at Benefit! I first got the mascara a while back and I am ALWAYS complimented on how my eyelashes look. They are naturally long and curly but this mascara gives them the WOW factor. So when I heard they were bringing out an eyeliner, I had to buy it.


I asked the make up artist at the counter to apply it and I just loved it, I should have taken up her offer of trying it there and then though. I attempted to rush the application for the first time and it went oh so wrong, definitely should've given myself practise time.

However, after some practise I have fallen in love with it. The concept of a gel and pen liner coming together has worked perfectly. It just glides on and stays FOREVER, no re application needed. I need to go and purchase the remover because it just stays on so so so well! Only one or two twists are needed and you have enough product for your whole eye. 

Although some people may begrudge paying £38 for an eyeliner (£18.50) and mascara (£19.50), it is definitely well worth it. 

 Go get this eyeliner!!!

Billie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment