Tuesday, 22 July 2014

Hair again...

Hello!


In my "Hair Saviour" post, I raved about my new discovery of the Aussie Curl Definition Serum and said I would try the rest of the Frizz Collection...and I have!

I bought the shampoo, conditioner and lightweight conditioning spray!

The shampoo and conditioner I used like I would any other, but I was a bit annoyed the conditioner is 50ml smaller than the shampoo as I tend to use more conditioner on my hair. As I suspected though after use my hair already felt softer and looked bouncier!!! 

I then used the serum as stated in my earlier post before applying my Shockwaves Mousse. As the weather in London has got hotter and more humid, I found that the hair became an absolute frizz ball. Nightmare. The NEW Miracle Recharge Frizz Remedy Conditioning Spray has been another god send, spray on the frizzy bits or all over, pat/smooth down (personal preference) and curls galore. Bye bye frizzy hair caused by humidity.


I just love how the Aussie products have transformed my curls and they are softer, bouncier and less frizzier!

Also, Boots are doing a 3 for £10 deal on all Aussie Hair care at the moment!!!

I really want to try the Dual Personality Conditioning Milk but I haven't seen it in Boots yet so will keep my eye out.

DO you like Aussie Hair products? Let me know below.

Billie xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment