Saturday, 5 July 2014

Hair Saviour

Hello...


I thought I had my hair products sorted after years of experimenting, but I was wrong. 

I have found the BEST EVER curly hair product. The Aussie Curl Definition serum. Oh. My. Gawd. This has changed my hair game dramatically. Put it on wet/semi dry hair and then style as normal and hello gorgeous hair. 

I thought that applying my ShockWaves Curl Shaping Mousse  kept my hair at its best, but, even with Moroccan Oil, it was always still that little bit frizzy. Well now I just use a small amount of the serum before the mousse and bye bye frizz. My curls are bouncy, beautiful and soft! I don't even need to apply much mousse. 

I cannot wait to try the rest of the Frizz Collection of Aussie, hello curls, bye frizz.

Billie xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment