Tuesday, 15 July 2014

No more World Cup!

The World Cup is over! 


Only another four years to wait!

At least the Premier League is back next month!

I absolutely love the World Cup and think its fantastic how it brings people together, even people who don't normally watch football. Such a shame England's team is awful! I even managed to come second in my work sweepstake!

Everyone seems to differ in the bet goal of the tournament, I still think it's RVP's wonder header! Other people say Cahills, others Rodriguez. What was yours?

Now it's time to get interested in the transfer market properly and start up my Dream Team! Hopefully I can do well in that too! I hope Chelsea buy some more players so we can win the league!

Did you enjoy the World Cup? Who was your stand out player? 

Billie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment