Sunday, 24 August 2014

Holiday prepping...

Hello lovelies...


It's holiday season!!! So I thought I would do a post on my holiday prep!


Ooooo, doesn't that look lovely!

1. Try and get a holiday body in 2 weeks.
Yes, I am that person that promises they will go to the gym, goes once then doesn't go again for months! Then as my holiday looms closer I panic, try and cut out bread and attempt to go the gym. I find cutting out carbs and upping water intake debloats me. I also try and cut out any treats during the week in the hope it will do SOMETHING.

2. Deep condition my hair.
The sun dries it out, the sea dries it out and the chlorine dries it out so I like to have my hair ready and do a deep condition with my Moroccan Oil hair mask once a week in the month leading to the holiday.

3. Exfoliate.
It just means you will get a better tan faster and more even...well that's what I have found any way! So in the weeks leading up to the holiday I will use Soap and Glory's Flake Away.

4. Book research.
I love a good book and I am a fast reader so for a weeks holiday I literally will take about 5 books. I love lounging around the pool/sea tanning it up while reading. BUT, it HAS to be a good book and I am very fussy about books so I have to do a good research before hand. I am currently reading "Police" by Jo Nesbo and it's ok so if I was going on holiday I would definitely look into other books by him. Maybe I will even do a post reviewing the book.

4. Wardrobe clear out.
Packing always starts a wardrobe clear out! I find doing this also stops me over buying stuff I really don't need!

5. Research of the area.
I like the know where I am going and what there is to do in the area. Although I love relaxing in the sun sometimes it gets a bit boring and I like to know what options I have to explore.

How do you prepare for your holiday? Please comment and let me know.

Billie xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment