Monday, 22 September 2014

What I have been up to...

Hello...


I haven't posted in a while as I've been quite busy!

I have just returned from a holiday to Northern Cyprus which was lovely and a nice break. It was sooooo hot and I definitely will be going back there as where I stayed din't really let me explore Cyprus and I felt I didn't experience the culture.

I have an exciting adventure coming up soon which I am yet to reveal but I cannot wait! Also, where I work gets busier once the Winter creeps in.

I have also been interested in the Premier League and how it is panning out and I love how bad Manchester United are lately, they really need to sort out their defense! Cannot believe they had a 3 - 1 lead to newly promoted Leicester then lost 5 - 3! Although I am not best pleased Chelsea drew to Manchester City and Frank Lampard scored :(

Hopefully now I can post a bit more!

What has everyone else been up to?

Billie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment