Tuesday, 14 October 2014

October!

I love October.


The beginning of Autumn for me! Absolutely love the weather this time of year, not too hot and not too cold. I am a Winter baby and hate the humidity of the London Summer! I don't mind being on holiday where I am in a bikini and able to cool down in the pool or sea, but London Summer and having to go to work during the hot stuffy heat really aggs me.

Although the dark mornings and nights depress me, I love this time of year. Coming up to Halloween and Bonfire Night...Christmas will be here soon! After after Christmas my big adventure starts! Hate wishing my life away but hurry up January!

It's just the snuggle time, sit in a read a book in the heat time, watch soppy films in bed time. Ohhhh bring on the Autumn/Winter!

What is your favourite time of year?

Billie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment