Now, I know it isn't Christmas yet, but it is fast approaching and I've seen a few people answer this so thought I'd give it a whirl.
1. What is your favourite Christmas Movie/s?
100% Disney's version of The Christmas Carol. My absolute favourite ever! Apparently, when I was a toddler I'd make my mum put this on in the height of Summer. I love that film!
2. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
Christmas morning! Never been any different, I know people who wait until Christmas night!
3. Do you have a favourite Christmas memory?
Yes, one Christmas at about 2am, I woke my brother up and made him rush downstairs because Santa had been. I was soooo excited, but we caught our mum on the stairs. My poor brother was half asleep trudging downstairs, to this day I still wake him up! I'm 21........such a big kid.
4. Favourite festive food?
Christmas Dinner! I love a roast dinner as it is so naturally it has to be the Christmas dinner!!!
5. Favourite Christmas gift?
Honestly cannot choose! Had so many good presents over the years.
6. Favourite Christmas scent?
Has to be Christmas dinner cooking...or when my mum makes mince pies.
7. Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?
Nope, when we was younger we used to go Christmas Eve Mass though.
8. What tops your tree?
A Gold Star. When I was younger I liked my mums cousins angel so much he gave it to me and that still comes out for display.
9. As a kid what was the one (crazy, wild, extravagant) gift you always asked for but never received?
Probably some sort of pet! Considering I am not an animal person I am not sure why I would ask for them. I do now have a cat but that wasn't a Christmas present.
10. What’s the best part about Christmas for you?
It's about family time! And I absolutely love the way children's faces light up when they talk about Santa! I wish I was that young and excited again.