Sunday, 8 February 2015

Thailand

Hello!

First on my list was Thailand where I done a Contiki Tour called Thai Islans Hopper West. I would honestly tell everyone to do Contiki tours, they are amazing.

I started in Bangkok on my own for 2 nights and I can safely say I wont be going back there. I've found that people either love or hate it there and unfortunately I hated it.

I travelled to Phuket to join the tour group in Patong. I was so lucky to have met an amazing group of people and spend the most 8 days with them. Patong is a crazy crazy crazy place. So surreal and so different from day to night. Here we embarked on a day trip to James Bond Island among other stops. We were taken around an area by canoes which was amazing and the guides enthusiastically took many pictures for us.

Then it was onto Ko Phi Phi which was lovely. During day it day it was so lovely and relaxing but at night it completely changed. We stayed on a lovely hotel on the beach. We also had a boat trip here which took us to Maya Beach, the Beach from the Leonardo DiCaprio film. This was absolutely beautiful. We also could snorkel and swim when we stopped.

We finished in Krabi where I feel 2 nights was not enough to explore so I feel a return is needed. I did have a Thai Massage here which HURT! I opted to get it done "strong" and I regretted it instantly, an hour of torture!

Now I am in New Zealand but I really want to return to do Thai Island Hopper East! So fingers crossed.

Billie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment